Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sometimes..

Sometimes I am scared that i grew up too fast, that I moved away to quickly and that there probably really was no hurry afetr all.
I miss the feeling of coming back with mithai on a dry august afternoon. I miss sitting on the ground and eating whatever ma had cooked. I miss being able to get papa's briefcase when he returns home from work, i miss helping ma in the kitchen, i miss being scolded that I knew no better, i missing fighting with my baby sister, I miss doing things my parent's way.
Sometimes I wonder whether I really do like all this independance so much of it all so early...do I reaaly like my own kitchen, do i like to be all good and grown up and not indulge in verbal duels and cat fights...do like just lying around without having anyone to tell me what to do..do i reall like doing everything my way...do like that I have grown up so much..so soon...Do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment